Education, Certification & Technique
- University of Wisconsin Eau Claire BS in Biology - 1995
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, MN – Doctor of Chiropractic in 1998
- Graduated Valedictorian of Chiropractic Class
- Practiced in Nekoosa since 1998
- Diversified technique, activator, flexion distraction, physical rehabilitation, physical therapy, and nutrition counseling
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Pete was steered in the chiropractic direction by his experience with his hometown chiropractor, Dr. James Barr, in Tomahawk, WI. After being told he suffered an athletic career ending shoulder injury, Dr. Pete sought out the quality care of his chiropractor that got him back on the mat wrestling. Chiropractic helped him set the all-time career wins record and achieve second at state that year. His chiropractor traveled with him to the state tournament and worked on him between matches. Dr. Pete wanted to have the influence on athletes that his chiropractor did on him.
“My personal mission is to be the first choice in health care advice and treatment for my community. I look at every patient as part of my family and treat them as I would want my family to be treated. I want to help guide my patients in achieving their health and wellness goals thru chiropractic.”
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Pete is married to his wife Rosalia. They have 3 children, Destinee, Laynee, and Pete. They live in Nekoosa and enjoy raising their family in the chiropractic lifestyle. Dr. Pete is an active part of the community and volunteers to help coach his children’s sports. When not seeing patients, he loves to camp, hunt, fish, boat, and stay active with any outdoor activity.