Education, Certification & Technique
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology –2011
- Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa – Doctor of Chiropractic in 2015
- Clinic Abroad Program to Bahia, Brazil
- Graduated with awards in Rehabilitation and Sports Injury
- Began practicing full time in Nekoosa in 2015
- Diversified technique, Gonstead technique, Thompson technique, Activator, Logan basic, Webster, physical rehabilitation, physiotherapy, and is currently working toward nutrition counseling certification
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Lindsey was first introduced to chiropractic while she was completing high school and wanted to learn more about professions in the medical field to help serve. Chiropractic fell in line with her philosophy that the body is a highly intelligent organism and is self-regulating, self-maintaining, healing organism. After receiving Chiropractic care herself, she began to experience the benefits of Chiropractic in everyday life. Her low back pain was relieved and she noticed she had less “brain fog,” had more energy and was less fatigued throughout the day. Her 5K race times decreased because she was running faster without pain. She is extremely passionate and excited to share and help others experience increased quality of life on a daily basis and help them express their full potential and personally experience the true power that Chiropractic holds.
“My personal mission is to serve my patients and the community for their unique individual needs in order to restore proper function and nutrition to help people reach their maximum quality of life.”
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Lindsey is married to her husband Matthew. Dr. Lindsey and her husband welcomed a new baby girl into their family in August 2017. Outside of chiropractic, she enjoys staying active with any type of outdoor activities such as camping, gardening, biking and hiking.